Hey Scrapbookers! Here are 9 Clever Ideas for Project Life:
I'm getting ready to do Week 8 of my Project Life and thought I'd share some of the clever ideas I've seen on Pinterest for Project Life:
1. Ormolu jazzes up her journaling cards in advance. So clever (middle square)
2. Persnickety Prints has FREE Project Life Journaling Cards. (top middle)
5. Rebecca Cooper's Everday Life Photo Checklist. (right middle)
6. Marcy Penner created a Project Life "station". (left middle)
7. Alison Waken created a 4x6 version of Project Life. (bottom right)
8. Ali Edwards' 13 Everyday Life Journaling Prompts. (top right)
9. Life Love Paper has "Currents" Project Life Printables. (bottom middle)
Ok, I am sufficiently inspired, I'm going to go work on my own Project Life and should have a post up soon.
Ok, I was going to stop there but I had to share this before I go:
I did call a "family meeting with homework" right here in my scrapbooking room and instructed each of my family members to pick a journaling card and write whatever they want about themselves, what they are doing right now, or their past week. I told them they could write whatever they wanted and could even draw a picture if they wished. They were all happy to oblige which was a bit surprising because I sometimes get eye rolls with some forced scrapbooking family involvement; but writing on the Project Life Journaling Cards was a short enough task and I gave them the choice of writing whatever they wanted and I think they all thought that was pretty cool. Here's what they came up with:
The journaling cards are:
1. Everyday Life by Husband Charlie: "My wife is on a computer in one room. My son in another and my daughter is on her laptop in yet another room. Meanwhile, I am reading an old fashioned paper newspaper."
2. The authentically distressed tag from my minivan being in the shop for repairs.
3. Here is the Story by my daughter Allison: She opted to go for my "you can draw something" suggestion and the rose is a nod to the herb, vegetable, and flower garden we've been planting all weekend.
4. Memories by my son Mac: "I am playing digital Pokemon on the Pokemon website and I want to play now Mom." He added a smiley face so as not to be too snarky and to better his chances of getting back to his game.
I'll have my full Week 8 of Project Life up soon. Meantime, if you wish to support this blog and stock up on Project Life supplies, here are some links:
P.S. If you are on the fence about any of the Project Life products, scoop them up while they last, they sell out fast at Amazon; it looks like the Cobalt Edition of the Project Life Core Kit is the only one still available right now.