1. I'm about 1/2 way to my goal of losing 50 pounds - which means I've lost about 25 pounds so far!
2. Its 2 months until Christmas - why does the thought of Christmas coming stress me out? I'm going to try for simplicity this holiday season.
3. We went to the farm, to the mall shopping for girl clothes, to the pumpkin patch, and to Evos this weekend. It was a fun weekend and I didn't spend as much time as I've been spending lately cleaning or scrapbooking. I did log 139 minutes on the stepper yesterday.
4. I keep getting compliments on my haircut and I respond by saying "Thanks, my daughter cut it." This morning the other person followed it up with "Oh, is she a stylist?" to which I replied, "She is six." And then the other person (usually after the first comment by me) says "WOW! You are so BRAVE!" And I always think, its just hair, I'm not sure that constitutes bravery, plus I've got a lot of confidence in my girl.
5. I took a bazillion pictures this weekend, I need to develop on a more routine basis - a few years ago I did it like clockwork, but lately, I've been kind of random with developing, I probably need to get back to a system.
Its Monday, got lots to do this week.